Policies & Guidelines
Policies and Guidelines
1. Gym Culture: Parents and gymnasts are expected to maintain a positive and encouraging gym culture between other parents, coaches, and gymnasts.
2. Session Fees: Payments have to be submitted on the first week of a session. Students can attend classes only if the session fees have been paid. Session fees will be prorated when starting late in a session. No refunds will be given for absences, or leaving for any other reason.
3. Music: All music given for routines is the property of Vitrychenko Academy. Students will have to change the music if they change clubs.
4. Commitment: If a student starts a season with Vitrychenko Academy, we expect her to stay the entire season.
5. Coaches fees for competitions: Payments must be submitted at least 2 days prior the competition to avoid a late fee of $10.
6. Private lessons: Only ONE private lesson is allowed per week (except upon Head Coach’s request).